Quality Rolling Steel Doors
High Performance Insul-Sound™ - Sound Retardant Door
- Specially constructed insulated soundproof doors
- Made with hard, weather resistant plastic backing
- R-Value of 8.0
- For use in sound stages and recording studios
- Internal hood baffle prevents weather infiltration through header
- Available for custom wind load designs
- Torsion spring counterbalance assembly
Alpine’s Insul-Sound HP Doors are ideal for use in areas where a moderate level of sound protection is required. Warehouse Facilities, Storage Buildings, Music Recording Studios are just a few applications.
- With well chosen components and materials it is possible to accomplish a fully thermo broken barrier. This is possible with the HIGH PERFORMANCE ALPINE INSUL-SOUND. It is both thermo broken as well as a sound barrier that will provide full sound protection. This feature is well suited for places that require minimal outside noise interference.
- INCORPORATE ALPINE’S PATENTED THERMAL INSULATION SYSTEM – Combines full sound and/or thermal insulation. There are very few thermo broken slats on the market today. This is a very important point if your business relies on the thermal performance of your rolling steel door.
- Although some slats made by others are well insulated, they always have metal-to-metal contact points through which sound as well as heat is easily transferred creating leaks and corrupting the integrity of the protected environment. In the long run this will create extraheating/cooling expenses.
- Slat has no metal-to-metal contact points, slat is made up of 4 parts and is available on the perforated flat slat.
The Alpine Advantage and Benefit
- Alpine Wind-Tite Doors are designed for easy operation and are trouble free with minimal maintenance required.
- After 42 years in business, Alpine doors have been proven reliable for use on thousands of installations in Commercial and Business locations. Alpine’s quality and workmanship is well known throughout the door industry. Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction.
- Made-to-Order manufacturing process. Alpine builds your product to the exact size, specifications and requirements.
- All of our products are constructed to have a rigid and compact design which provides for a more structural grade product while reducing overhead space and obstruction.
- Alpine builds trust by providing our products with a one-year warranty on material and workmanship. As we also offer an optional five-year prorated warranty.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered firm which ensures that our products are built with strict quality control you can count on.
- Rolling service doors as manufactured by Alpine Overhead Doors, Inc. are durable, sturdy and economical to install and maintain.
- Opening preparation, miscellaneous or structural metal work, access doors, finish or field painting, field electrical wiring, wire, conduit, fuses and disconnect switches are in the scope of work of other divisions or trades
Alpine offers this high performance sound-resistant door with Insul-Sound® insulated slats. This slat for these rolling soundproof doors provide for a full thermal break between the inside and outside of the slat. The back of the sound resistant door is made of hard, weather resistant PVC. The inside of the rolling sound doors provide a full sound barrier for thermal protection. The front slat is available in 22, 20, and 18 gauge steel, or B.S. Aluminum with a variety of finishes that are perfect as room dividers or as replacements for side wall doors.
Alpine’s patented Insul-Sound® design allows for the manufacturing of a rolling sound resistant door that is unmatched in the industry and can be used in place of side wall doors or as room dividers.Soundproof Doors, Sound Resistant Door, Room Dividers, Insul-Sound
Alpine Insul-Sound® soundproof door curtains consist of 2- 3/4″ roll formed flat slats with snapped on PVC. Slats are available in galvanized, stainless steel, or aluminum in gauges from 22 gauge to 16 gauge. These insulated core backing doors can be hand-crank, hand-chain or sound resistant door motor operated. All types of operation can be adapted to specific conditions. Locking devices are available options on many soundproof doors including room dividers and doors that can replace side wall doors.
2 3/4″ Flat Slat