As we work through the ever-evolving COVID-19 situation, our main priority is protecting the health of our employees, customers and vendors.
Our production and shipping facilities are currently operating under modified conditions. We have implemented several measures to help keep our team safe:
- A six foot personal distance must be maintained at all times
- We have split production shifts to limit the amount of people in the factory at any given time.
- We have designated employees sanitizing all touch points throughout the day – disinfecting equipment, door handles, commonly used surfaces, etc.
- All tools have been reduced to single operator use.
- Employees are required to practice frequent hand washing and avoid touching their face.
Our office staff are working remotely, and remain available to you via phone and email for all support and sales inquiries. Please contact them as you normally would as needed.
We look forward to continuing to serve you to the best of our ability, given the current circumstances. We will continue to share updates via our website and email. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions.
Please be safe and take precautions necessary to remain healthy.