Quality Rolling Steel Doors
Aluma-Vision® - Aluminum Perforated Roll Up Doors
- No visual distraction when looking through an Aluma-Vision roll up door
- Roll up grilles provide long-term durability and corrosion resistance
- Aluminum slats are clear anodized with an option for ExoShield™ Powder Coating
Alpine Aluma-Vision® Doors are ideal for Store Fronts, Office and Retail Store Windows, Display Cases, Pass Through Windows and Ventilated Areas.
- 2.75” Clear Anodized aluminum perforated flat slats.
- Strong and effective yet cosmetically pleasing in appearance.
- Doors can be manual push up, hand crank, hand chain or motor operated. All operators can be adapted to specific conditions.
- Ideal for specialty projects requiring ventilation and/or security while showcasing store items.
- Can be installed on the interior, exterior, face of wall or between jambs.
The Alpine Advantage and Benefit
- Alpine Aluma-Vision® Doors are designed for easy operation and are trouble free with minimal maintenance required.
- After 42 years in business, Alpine doors have been proven reliable for use on thousands of installations in Commercial and Business locations. Alpine’s quality and workmanship is well known throughout the door industry. Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction.
- Made-to-Order manufacturing process. Alpine builds your product to the exact size, specifications and requirements.
- All of our products are constructed to have a rigid and compact design which provides for a more structural grade product while reducing overhead space and obstruction.
- Alpine builds trust by providing our products with a one-year warranty on material and workmanship. As we also offer an optional five-year prorated warranty.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered firm which ensures that our products are built with strict quality control you can count on.
- Rolling service doors as manufactured by Alpine Overhead Doors, Inc.
- Opening preparation, miscellaneous or structural metal work, access doors, finish or field painting, field electrical wiring, wire, conduit, fuses and disconnect switches are in the Scope of Work of other divisions or trades.
Alpine’s Aluma-Vision® roll up perforated shutter offers a clean, uncluttered, view that eliminates the claustrophobic effect of being “closed-in.” The see-through shutter adds visibility as well as ventilation to your space. Aluma-Vision® rolling security shutter curtains are made of Galvalume, a material that is cold-rolled steel sheets that have been coated with an aluminum zinc silicone alloy. This makes the roll up grilles corrosion resistant, which provides long-term durability and cutting-edge protection.
Alpine Aluma-Vision® roll up see-through shutter curtains are available in 2 3/4″ flat interlocking slats. This rolling security shutter can be manually or motor operated. All roll up perforated shutter operators can be adapted to specific conditions. Locking Aluminum roll up grilles can be provided depending on the type of roll up door shutter operation.
Alpine rolling steel security doors are durable, sturdy and economical to install and maintain. Our rolling security shutter can be integrated into walls and soffits in new construction, or can be easily attached to existing structures. The roll up shutters are easily controlled from the inside via electrical switches, automatic controls or by hand if you desire. All of our roll up grilles are custom-tailored to your business to fit your needs and desires perfectly.
Aluma-Vision is known by many names such as roll up door, roll up shutter, rolling security shutter, roll up grilles. But it’s quality is always the same great Alpine quality. If you need to have a windows protected as well, click here to see Alpine’s full line of counter shutters for your window protection.
2 3/4″ Perforated Flat Slats