Serv-Dawn™ - Commercial Roll Up Doors
- Serv-Dawn non weather sealed commercial roll up doors are high quality, long lasting and provide a space saving solution
- Roll up doors provide security against theft and vandalism
- Available in a variety of metals including galvanized, stainless steel, and aluminum
- Used as loading dock doors and many other service door applications where weather sealing is not required
Serv-Dawn™ commercial roll up doors used for warehouses, loading docks, car wash facilities, parking garages, aircraft hangars, fire houses, truck terminals, police stations, correctional facilities, manufacturing and retail applications among others.
- 3.0” curved slats available in 22ga minimum with options for 20, 18 16 or 14, gauge.
- Strong and cost effective door with contoured slats.
- Heavy duty construction design.
- These metal commercial roll up doors can be manual push up, hand crank, hand chain or motor operated. All operators can be adapted to specific conditions.
- Ideal for security applications such as sally ports, parking lot entries, or other areas that do not require thermal values.
- Can be installed on the interior, exterior, face of wall or between jambs.
The Alpine Advantage and Benefit
- Alpine Serv-Dawn™ loading dock doors are designed for security, easy operation and are trouble free with minimal maintenance required.
- After 42 years in business, Alpine doors have been proven reliable for use on thousands of installations in Commercial and Business locations. Alpine’s quality and workmanship is well known throughout the door industry. Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction.
- Made-to-Order manufacturing process. Alpine builds your loading dock doors to the exact size, specifications and requirements.
- All of our commercial rolling doors are constructed to have a rigid and compact design which provides for a more structural grade product while reducing overhead space and obstruction.
- Alpine builds trust by providing our products with a one-year warranty on material and workmanship. As we also offer an optional five-year prorated warranty.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered firm which ensures that our loading dock doors are built with strict quality control you can count on
- Loading dock doors as manufactured by Alpine Overhead Doors, Inc.
- Opening preparation, miscellaneous or structural metal work, access doors, finish or field painting, field electrical wiring, wire, conduit, fuses and disconnect switches are in the Scope of Work of other divisions or trades.
Alpine’s Serv-Dawn™ industrial service doors are recommended for security against theft, weather, damage and other applications where a space saving, low cost closure is required. No matter how large or small the job or how unusual the application, Alpine has loading dock doors that will meet your individual specifications, while being cost effective. Overhead coiling doors and commercial doors are available in different materials including galvanized, prime painted, stainless steel, aluminum, and more. Our loading dock doors are engineered to meet your specific heavy duty steel doors needs. They are fast action service doors that will hold up for years.
Alpine’s Serv-Dawn™ industrial rolling warehouse doors have curtains that come in 3″ curved interlocking slat designs. Our commercial roll up door can be manually, crank, hand-chain or motor operated. All operators can be adapted to specific conditions. Locking units can be provided depending on the type of commercial roll up door. These heavy duty steel doors and fast action doors are strong and built to last long.
Alpine’s Serv-Dawn™ can also be crafted with fenestration panels to give a clear outside view.
3″ Curved Slat