Quality Rolling Steel Doors
Counter Vision - See-through Counter Shutters
- Perforated flat slats
- Coil upward requiring little side or head room
- Enjoy the benefits of a see-through design with an attractive appearance
- Can be motor or manually operated
- Ideal for all pass-through openings
- Provides security and ventilation
Alpine’s perforated slat Counter-Vision® shutters provide security for school cafeterias, healthcare facilities, pharmacies, parts counters, ticket counters, bank counters, hospitals and airport concessions, among other applications.
- 1.25” Perforated Baby flat slats. 1/2” deep, made of 22 gauge galvanized steel.
- Each Alpine Counter Shutter is built to the exact opening size requirements for your specific project.
- Doors can be manual push up, hand crank, hand chain or motor operated. All operators can be adapted to specific conditions.
- Alpine Counter Shutters are highly durable and are designed to withstand heavy commercial use.
- Provides protection while enhancing the look of the opening it is protecting.
- Can be installed on the interior, exterior, face of wall or between jambs.
The Alpine Advantage and Benefit
- Alpine counter shutters are designed for easy operation and are trouble free with minimal maintenance required.
- After 50 years in business, Alpine doors have been proven reliable for use on thousands of installations in Commercial and Business locations. Alpine’s quality and workmanship is well known throughout the door industry. Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction.
- Made-to-Order manufacturing process. Alpine builds your product to the exact size, specifications and requirements.
- All of our products are constructed to have a rigid and compact design which provides for a more structural grade product while reducing overhead space and obstruction.
- Alpine builds trust by providing this product with a two-year warranty on material and workmanship. As we also offer an optional five-year prorated warranty.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered firm which ensures that our products are built with strict quality control you can count on.
- Rolling Counter Shutters as manufactured by Alpine Overhead Doors, Inc. are durable, sturdy and economical to install and maintain.
- Opening preparation, miscellaneous or structural metal work, access doors, finish or field painting, field electrical wiring, wire, conduit, fuses and disconnect switches are in the scope of work of other divisions or trades.
Counter-Vision® shutters have all of the same great features as the Counter-Shutter®, with the benefits of Alpine’s perforated curtain. The Counter-Vision® roll up shutter is practical for small openings and are specifically designed for pass-through openings such as service counters, windows, concession stands and cafeteria counters. The perforated slats of the interior counter door provide visibility, ventilation and versatility while maintaining the aesthetic harmony of any building decor. Most importantly, Alpine counter doors provide excellent protection against theft and unauthorized entry.
Alpine Counter-Vision® roll up shutter curtains are made up 1 1/4″ flat interlocking perforated slats. Shutters can be manually or motor operated. Operators can be adapted to specific conditions. Locking units can be provided depending on the type of shutter operation.
1 1/2” Perforated Flat Slats