Quality Rolling Steel Doors
Fire-Shut® Split-Frame™ Roll Up Doors
- Counter shutter door accents and enhances building decor
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Fits new and existing openings up to 86 sq.ft.
- Labels: UL ¾ hour or 1 ½ hour
- Customized to fit your wall thickness
- Concession stand window ideal for cafeterias, health care facilities, schools & universities, etc.
Smoke Fire-Shut® Integral-Frame Fire Shutters are ideal for office windows, concession stand windows, cashier windows, healthcare facilities and hospitals, parts windows, will call windows, medication dispensaries, check cashing windows, banks, and many more where fire and smoke protection is needed.
- These doors are fully assembled at the factory and offer a clean, custom appearance with no exposed edges.
- There exists no field assembly required therefore these doors make for a quick and easy installation.
- Completed units are factory welded and provide a seamless, built-in look.
- Units are built to exact opening size requirements.
- Rolling Integral Frame Counter Doors will include a 3/4 OR 1-1/2 hour label for fire protection.
- Built to order to fit specific dimensions up to 10’ wide and 4’9” high.
- For use in rated walls, masonry or drywall where thickness can range from 4 1/2” to 12” thick.
- Alpine’s Integral-Frame™ Fire-Shut® Counter Shutters are designed for easy operation and are trouble free with minimal maintenance required.
- After 50+ years in business, Alpine doors have been proven reliable for use on thousands of installations in Commercial and Business locations. Alpine’s quality and workmanship is well known throughout the door industry. Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction.
- Made-to-Order manufacturing process. Alpine builds your product to the exact size, specifications and requirements.
- All of our products are constructed to have a rigid and compact design which provides for a more structural grade product while reducing overhead space and obstruction.
- Alpine builds trust by providing our products with a one-year warranty on material and workmanship. As we also offer an optional five-year prorated warranty.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered firm which ensures that our products are built with strict quality control you can count on.
- Openings and Installation shall be prepared in accordance with NFPA-80.
- Opening preparation, miscellaneous or structural metal work, access doors, finish or field painting, field electrical wiring, wire, conduit, fuses and disconnect switches are in the Scope of Work of other divisions or trades.
Breakthrough Design for Easy Installation!
Alpine’s UL Classified Integral-Frame Shutter and roll up door is manufactured and designed at the factory for a seamless, custom appearance without requiring assembly in the field. This concession stand window counter shutter, roll up door features our special Split-Frame™ door design for quick installation into new walls or existing openings with a finished frame edge. Built-in mounted units wrap around the wall and are installed while the wall is being constructed. Split-Frame™ door units are set into finished walls. With this borrowed light frame, no costly, time-consuming finishing with sheet rock, masonry or carpentry is needed. The borrowed split frame is available face of wall ( Maximum width 10′ 2″ and maximum height 5′ 0″ or Maximum 51 Sq. Ft.) and between Jamb ( Maximum width 10′ 10″ and height 6′ 4″ or Maximum 86 Sq. Ft.).
Finishes include stainless steel or powder-coated to match any design scheme.
- Roll up door is fully assembled prior to pick-up or delivery to the project site. Ready for placement into the wall opening.
- A custom looking finished product with high quality design.