Belt Drive Hoist Door Operator – Medium Duty
A perfect choice for a belt drive medium duty rolling door operator.
FEATURES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- This door operating device is UL listed, CSA Certified.
- High starting torque motor with overload protection.
- Type C2 wiring standard. B2 control wiring can be easily set.
- Low voltage control circuit, 24VAC door operator
- Long-life Dry Type Motor Capacitor
- OPEN/CLOSE/STOP, three button control station.
- Heavy-Duty, oil-filled bearings on this hoist operator
- Operator is pre-wired to accept a sensing device, photoelectric control, radio controls and most types of access control equipment.
- Efficient 4L V-belt primary drive, chan/sprocket secondary drive
- Drive limit switches of this door operating device are fully adjustable.
- The motor is removable from operator without affecting limit switch settings or interrupting manual operation of the door operator.
- Heavy-Duty solenoid operated brake standard.
- Floor level chain hoist with electric interlock for emergency manual door operation.
- Easily field converted for right or left hand mounting.
- Adjustable friction clutch.
- Door speed approximately 8 inches per second.
Alpine has a wide array of options for a hoist operator. Alpine’s door operator is constructed with the highest quality material and the latest in technical innovation to ensure that each hoist operator exceeds the requirements it is meant to achieve. Alpine is sure to have a door operating device that will meet all your individual specifications.
Alpine’s winning team of employees work diligently with the customers beyond the sale. We show our customers that their satisfaction is our top priority. Alpine’s door operator quality and workmanship is proven throughout the door industry for your hoist operator. Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction with thier door operating device.