Quality Rolling Steel Doors
V-Belt Hoist Operator
A superb choice for operation of rolling doors.
FEATURES AND CHARACTERISTICS OF THE ROLL UP DOOR OPERATOR
- UL listed service door operators.
- High starting torque, continuous duty industrial motor.
- Motor overload protection Low voltage control circuit, 24 VAC.
- NEMA 1 control station with OPEN/CLOSE/STOP.
- Type C2 wiring standard.
- The limit adjustments of the coiling door operators are made with a linear driven, fully adjustable screw type cams.
- Optional Reversing Edge is made up from an electric or pneumatic sensing device which is attached to the bottom edge of the door.
- Motor Voltage listed as 115, 220, 230 at Single Phase. Also, 230, 460, and 575 at Three Phase.
- Output shaft speed is rated at 43 RPM.
- Door speed is between 4-10 inches per second of travel.
- Hoist wheel of the motorized operators is mounted on either the left or right side.
- The clutch is the adjustable torque limiter type on these service door operators.
- Safety enhanced by the use of a floor level chain hoist equipped with an electrical interlock for emergency manual door operation of these coiling door operators.
- Motorized Operators, Coiling Door Operators, Service Door Operators from Alpine Overhead Doors, Inc. are of the highest quality in motors.