Quality Rolling Steel Doors
FS-MOTOR FAIL SAFE FIRE ALARM SYSTEM
A high quality automatic fire door closing control system
- U.L. Classified for fire doors up to 32’ wide by 25’ high.
- Highly dependable automatic closing due to a simplified design.
- Slower, safer, uniform closing speed of approximately 6 inches per second.
- Easily tested with a touch of a button on the control station.
- The operator for this automatic resetting door can be activated by a fusible link or a thermal sensor without the requirement for a mechanical release device.
- The motor operator is capable of closing the rolling steel door in the event of a fire emergency and eliminates the need for a mechanical resetting.
- Operators can be fitted with back-up battery support which allow the door to be remain open and fire ready in the event of a power failure.
The Alpine Redi-Reset-FS fire door release provides high quality automatic fire door closing control and eliminates the hassle of mechanical resetting. This operator system is available for both fire doors and counter fire doors. The Redi-Reset-FS automatic resetting door never needs to be mechanically reset. The operator will close the fire door without releasing spring tension or disengaging the motor operator. Fire door closing speed will not exceed 9” per second.
Redi-Reset-FS fire door release systems are fail-safe by design, meaning they are capable of responding to an alarm signal to close off the opening even in the event of a power failure. Because of this automatic closing feature, a sensing edge is required to react to a possible obstruction in the opening. After the alarm systems are cleared and power is restored, the resetting of the operator is completed at floor level with the touch of the “open” button on the control station. The automatic resetting door is now ready for both normal and or emergency operation.
A key benefit of the Redi-Reset-FS motor operator system is that it can be activated
by a fusible link or thermal sensors, fire alarm systems or smoke detectors without the need for a mechanical release device. Door operator testing is completed quickly and easily.