Steel-Vision® - Perforated Flat Slat Service Door
- Enjoy the benefits of a see-through perforated curtain while maintaining security
- The Steel-Vision® security roll up door can be motor or manually operated
- This security storefront door accents the overall appearance of the doors & enhances building facade
Alpine SteelVision® Doors are ideal for store fronts, office and retail store windows, display cases, pass through windows and ventilated areas
- 2.75” Perforated flat slats available in 20 gauge with a 3/32 over 9/64. perf pattern.
- Strong and effective yet cosmetically pleasing in appearance.
- Doors can be manual push up, hand crank, hand chain or motor operated. All operators can be adapted to specific conditions.
- Ideal for specialty projects requiring ventilation and/or security while showcasing store items.
- Can be installed on the interior, exterior, face of wall or between jambs.
The Alpine Advantage and Benefit
- Alpine SteelVision® Doors are designed for easy operation and are trouble free with minimal maintenance required.
- After 42 years in business, Alpine doors have been proven reliable for use on thousands of installations in Commercial and Business locations. Alpine’s quality and workmanship is well known throughout the door industry. Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction.
- Made-to-Order manufacturing process. Alpine builds your product to the exact size, specifications and requirements.
- All of our products are constructed to have a rigid and compact design which provides for a more structural grade product while reducing overhead space and obstruction.
- Alpine builds trust by providing our products with a one-year warranty on material and workmanship. As we also offer an optional five-year prorated warranty.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered firm which ensures that our products are built with strict quality control you can count on.
- Rolling service doors as manufactured by Alpine Overhead Doors, Inc.
- Opening preparation, miscellaneous or structural metal work, access doors, finish or field painting, field electrical wiring, wire, conduit, fuses and disconnect switches are in the Scope of Work of other divisions or trades.
Alpine’s Steel-Vision® perforated security grilles offer a clean, uncluttered view that eliminates the claustrophobic effect of being “closed-in”. Steel-Vision® security storefront doors are available in a variety of sizes and finishes, and are made of heavy gauge steel, making them both safe and secure. Security is maintained while allowing for visibility and ventilation. These perforated security grilles are excellent bug screens and bug protection doors.
Alpine Steel-Vision® security storefront gate curtains come with either 2 3/4″ flat slats interlocking slats. The security gates can be manually or motor operated. All operators can be adapted to specific conditions. Locking units can be provided depending on the type of security roll up door operation. Alpine rolling steel doors and security grilles are durable, sturdy and economical to install and maintain
2 3/4″ Perforated Flat Slats