Alpine Overhead Doors, Inc. is a International Trademark Registration and also registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office and has been an innovative, quality assuring door manufacturer since 1972. In the past four decades, Alpine has developed into a leading brand name door manufacturer in the overhead Rolling door industry.
We provide our customers with superior protection products against fire, storm, vandalism, riot, security, as well as other specific needs. Our production facility manufactures over forty different product lines. Our main products are Overhead rolling doors, rolling fire doors, rolling shutters and rolling steel doors, may include, insulated, storm, fire, smoke, grilles, riot protection, and roller shutters of these styles.
Advancing into the 21st century, Alpine, continues to develop state-of-the-art designs and automation procedures to enhance and ensure value added products and services. It’s our focus to streamline our business process to better serve our customers.
Alpine’s main objective is to provide the highest quality security rolling door products to protect life and property, yet our core business is creating satisfied customers.
Learn Our Standards in the, Overhead Rolling Door Industry:
To ensure our customers only receive the highest level of quality products, we do extensive testing on all of our products and implement product enhancements while stringently following our quality programs.
Below is a list of a few key procedures that we follow:
– Routinely testing our products through Underwriters Laboratories (U.L.), Factory Mutual (F.M.), Miami Dade County, Texas Insurance Agency, and Florida Department of Community Affairs Building Codes for high wind and fire protection products and other agencies.
– We are an ISO 9001:2008 Registered Firm, Conforming with International Standard of Operation and manufacturing procedures.
– Continuing Development and Automation of our database systems to streamline our workflow processes.
What ISO 9001:2008 is :
- ISO 9001:2008 is a Quality Control Program that specifies the requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products that meet customer and applicable regulatory requirements, and aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
- The ISO 9001:2008 certification signifies a global benchmark in customer satisfaction, product quality, and leads to significant reduction in defect levels. The standard recognizes that the word “product” applies to services, processed material, hardware and software intended for, or required by you, our customer.
Alpine’s Engineering Capabilities:
- Engineering and designing specialty application products are the best talent available in the industry. At Alpine, our customers have the most diverse and highest quality products to choose from.
- Alpine has proven products to be utilized through out the world, supplying security and protection for Military Air Craft Facilities, Satellite Facilities, Nuclear Power Plants, etc.
- Our experience is broad and extensive.
- Some of our projects are;
– PSE & G cooling towers located in New Jersey,USA
– Satellite Alert Facilities of Cape Canaveral, Located in Florida,USA
– Special Forces Base, located in Kuwait
– Ministry of Defense, located in Bahrain
– United States Army National Guard, Multiple locations,USA
– Alaska Special Transports Ferry, located in Alaska,USA
– Oil Rig Platforms, multiple locations off coast of Russia and Japan
the Alpine Management Team