Quality Rolling Steel Doors
Counter-Grille™ - Rolling Shutters
- Rolling shutters are a high quality, space saving solution at an affordable price
- Provides security against theft and vandalism
- Rolling shutters are solid 5/16″ hot dipped galvanized steel rods with vertical aluminum links
- Available in a variety of materials including galvanized, stainless steel, and aluminum
Alpine Overhead Doors’ Counter-Grille™ rolling shutters provide security for school cafeterias, healthcare facilities, pharmacies, parts counters, will call windows, ticket counters, bank counters, hospitals and airport concession displays, among many other applications.
- Horizontal rods: Solid 5/16” galvanized with option for PVC, Aluminum Anodized or Stainless Steel Sleeves.
- Vertical spacing: Aluminum or Stainless Steel vertical links, 2” on center.
- Continuous end links with lock washers are designed to prevent the curtain from leaving the guide rails.
- Doors can be manual push up, hand crank, hand chain or motor operated. All operators can be adapted to specific conditions.
- Alpine rolling shutters are highly durable and are designed to withstand heavy commercial use.
- Provides protection while enhancing the look of the opening it is protecting.
- Can be installed on the interior, exterior, face of wall or between jambs.
The Alpine Advantage and Benefit
- Alpine’s Counter-Grille™ rolling shutters are designed for easy operation and are trouble free with minimal maintenance required.
- After 42 years in business, Alpine doors have been proven reliable for use on thousands of installations in both commercial and business locations. Alpine’s quality and workmanship is well known throughout the door industry. Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction.
- Made-to-Order manufacturing process. Alpine builds your product to the exact size, specifications and requirements.
- All of our products are constructed to have a rigid and compact design which provides for a more structural grade product while reducing overhead space and obstruction.
- Alpine builds trust by providing our products with a one-year warranty on material and workmanship. Also, we offer an optional five-year prorated warranty.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered firm which ensures that our products are built with strict quality control you can count on.
- Rolling shutters as manufactured by Alpine Overhead Doors, Inc. are durable, sturdy and economical to install and maintain.
- Opening preparation, miscellaneous or structural metal work, access doors, finish or field painting, field electrical wiring, wire, conduit, fuses and disconnect switches are in the scope of work of other divisions or trades.
Alpine’s Counter-Grille™ rolling shutters are an economic solution for protection against both theft and damage. No matter how large or small the job, or how unusual the application, Alpine has rolling shutters that meet your individual specifications. These exterior shutters and roll up concession doors are available in both primed and galvanized steel. Alpine’s Counter-Grille™ rolling shutters can be manually, crank or motor operated. All operators can be adapted to specific conditions. Locking units can be provided depending on the type of door operators.
6″ Brick Grille