Quality Rolling Steel Doors
IMB-V5 - Insulated Dock Doors
- Insulated doors with metal backing
- Increased thermal protection, fully weatherstripped
- This dock door has an R-Value of 6.82
- 5/8″ thick polystyrene slats
Alpine’s Insulated IMB-V5 dock doors are used for warehouses, loading docks, parking garages, aircraft hangars, fire houses, truck terminals, police stations, correctional facilities, manufacturing and retail applications among others. Our insulated roller shutters are built to last.
The Alpine Advantage and Benefit
- Alpine IMB-V5 Insulated Metal Backed Doors are designed for energy efficiency, easy operation and are trouble free with minimal maintenance required.
- After 42 years in business, Alpine doors have been proven reliable for use on thousands of installations in Commercial and Business locations. Alpine’s quality and workmanship is well known throughout the door industry. Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction.
- Made-to-Order manufacturing process. Alpine builds your product to the exact size, specifications and requirements.
- All of our products are constructed to have a rigid and compact design which provides for a more structural grade product while reducing overhead space and obstruction.
- Alpine builds trust by providing our products with a one-year warranty on material and workmanship. As we also offer an optional five-year prorated warranty.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered firm which ensures that our products are built with strict quality control you can count on.
- Rolling service doors as manufactured by Alpine Overhead Doors, Inc. are durable, sturdy and economical to install and maintain
- Opening preparation, miscellaneous or structural metal work, access doors, finish or field painting, field electrical wiring, wire, conduit, fuses and disconnect switches are in the scope of work of other divisions or trades
In the time of rising energy costs, Alpine recognizes the need for better protection against the elements. To help combat this problem, Alpine offers the IMB-V5 insulated roller shutter design. Insulated fire doors offer thermal efficiency to help you save on expensive energy costs. The IMB-V5® insulated dock door is designed specifically to provide energy efficiency and insulation. These insulated fire doors utilize a heat resistant polystyrene with a low thermal transmittance factor.
The insulated fire door is constructed with a metal on metal insulated slat that has a polystyrene insulation a minimum of 5/8″ thick for the IMB-V5®. Slats are available in 24 or 22 gauge steel with a backing of 24 or 22 gauge steel and B.S. Aluminum in 22, 20 front slat insulation of these dock doors fills all voids for better thermal protection.