Quality Rolling Steel Doors
IMB-V7 - Insulated Roll Up Door
- Insulated roll up door with metal backing
- Insulated doors provide increased thermal protection and are fully weatherstripped
- R-Value of 8.01
- 7/8″ Thick polystyrene
- Optional polyurethane insulation
The IMB-V7 insulated roll up door is used for warehouses, loading docks, parking garages, aircraft hangars, fire houses, truck terminals, police stations, correctional facilities, manufacturing and retail applications among others.
The Alpine Advantage and Benefit
- Alpine IMB-V7 Insulated Metal Backed Doors are designed for energy efficiency, easy operation and are trouble free with minimal maintenance required.
- After 42 years in business, Alpine doors have been proven reliable for use on thousands of installations in Commercial and Business locations. Alpine’s quality and workmanship is well known throughout the door industry. Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction.
- Made-to-Order manufacturing process. Alpine builds your product to the exact size, specifications and requirements.
- All of our products are constructed to have a rigid and compact design which provides for a more structural grade product while reducing overhead space and obstruction.
- Alpine builds trust by providing our products with a one-year warranty on material and workmanship. As we also offer an optional five-year prorated warranty.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered firm which ensures that our products are built with strict quality control you can count on.
- Rolling service doors as manufactured by Alpine Overhead Doors, Inc. are durable, sturdy and economical to install and maintain
- Opening preparation, miscellaneous or structural metal work, access doors, finish or field painting, field electrical wiring, wire, conduit, fuses and disconnect switches are in the scope of work of other divisions or trades.
In response to these times of rising energy costs, Alpine has designed and built an insulated roll up door that provides better protection against the elements. To help businesses cut down on energy costs, Alpine offers our IMB insulated roll up door design. IMB-V7® insulated roll down door is designed specifically to provide energy efficiency, utilizing a heat resistant polystyrene insulation with a low thermal transmittance factor. These fast acting doors can be utilized as an insulated sound door as well as other applications.
The metal on metal insulated slat of this rolling overhead door has polystyrene insulation that is a minimum of 7/8″ thick. Slats are available in 22, 20, 18, and 16 gauge steel with a backing of 24, 22, or 20 gauge steel and also available in B.S. Aluminum. Polystyrene slat insulation offers maximum thermal protection. Insulated rolling doors can be push-up, hand-crank, hand-chain or motor operated. All operators can be adapted to specific conditions for your insulated roll down door.
IMB-V7 Curtain Detail