Quality Rolling Steel Doors
Econo Serv-Dawn™ - Non Weather Sealed Door, 4” Curved Slat
- Storefront security doors provide against riots, theft and vandalism
- Alpine’s optional Riot-Lock™ System prevents curtain from being ripped from guides
- Economy Serv-Dawn™ doors are a high quality, low cost security space saving solution
- This model can be combined with a grille section, or have fenestrated slats that allows a viewing area while maintaining security
- Torsion spring counterbalanced
Alpine Econo Serv-Dawn™ doors are used for store fronts, warehouses, loading docks, car wash facilities, parking garages, aircraft hangars, fire houses, truck terminals, police stations, correctional facilities, manufacturing and retail applications among others. Optional security features make this ideal for use as riot protection doors – offering enhanced protection against looting, theft, vandalism and rioting.
- 4.0” curved slats in 22ga.
- Strong and cost effective with contoured slats.
- Heavy duty construction design.
- Riot control options include structural guides with riot-resistant wedge bar, and upgraded curtain with our Serv-Dawn model (up to 16 gauge), and Alpine’s Riot-Lock™ advanced locking system provide continuous locks that protect each slat individually.
- Doors can be manual push up, hand crank, hand chain or motor operated. All operators can be adapted to specific conditions.
- Ideal for security applications such as sally ports, parking lot entries, or other areas that do not require thermal values.
- Can be installed on the interior, exterior, face of wall or between jambs.
The Alpine Advantage and Benefit
- Alpine Economy Serv-Dawn™ Doors are designed for security, easy operation and are trouble free with minimal maintenance required.
- After 42 years in business, Alpine doors have been proven reliable for use on thousands of installations in Commercial and Business locations. Alpine’s quality and workmanship is well known throughout the door industry. Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction.
- Made-to-Order manufacturing process. Alpine builds your product to the exact size, specifications and requirements.
- All of our products are constructed to have a rigid and compact design which provides for a more structural grade product while reducing overhead space and obstruction.
- Alpine builds trust by providing our products with a one-year warranty on material and workmanship.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered firm which ensures that our products are built with strict quality control you can count on.
- Rolling service doors as manufactured by Alpine Overhead Doors, Inc. are durable, sturdy and economical to install and maintain.
- Opening preparation, miscellaneous or structural metal work, access doors, finish or field painting, field electrical wiring, wire, conduit, fuses and disconnect switches are in the scope of work of other divisions or trades.
Alpine’s Econo Serv-Dawn™ industrial service storefront security doors are the economic solution for security against theft, weather, damage, and other applications. No matter how large or small the job, or how unusual the application, Alpine has a service spring door and metal rolling door that meets your individual specifications. These storefront doors act as excellent coiling riot doors to prevent damage caused by riots. Econo Serv-Dawn™ storefront security doors are available in both primed and galvanized steel.
Alpine Econo Serv-Dawn™ security rolling door curtains come in 4″ curved interlocking slat designs. These coiling riot doors can be manually, crank, hand-chain or motor operated with a torsion spring. All operators for the storefront gates can be adapted to specific conditions. Locking units can be provided depending on the type of metal rolling door operation.
4″ Curved Slat