Quality Rolling Steel Doors
Speed-Tite - High Performance Roll Up Door
- High speed roll up doors for use wherever speed and security are required
- Springless design maximizes uptime
- Faster cycles reduce energy costs and increase productivity
Alpine’s Speed-Tite™ high speed roll up doors are used for loading docks, warehouses, shipping and receiving platforms, car dealerships, parking garages, fire houses, and anywhere fast acting doors are required.
- Alpine’s Speed-Tite™ high performance commercial rolling steel doors are fully weather sealed, providing protection against the harshest weather conditions.
- The Speed-Tite’s variable frequency operator allows for increased speeds (24″ up, and 12″ down) and increased longevity with soft start/stop features
- No sprocket or chain, which tend to wear over time
- Static and operational windloads are available
- Standard safety and entrapment features include light curtains and photo eyes
- Warrantied up to 300,000 cycles or 2 years
- Vision lights: 6’ x 1-1/2” glazed panels available spaced 12” on center.
- Optional monitored sensing edge
- Optional breakaway bottom bar and extended (overwrapped) curtain allow you to keep your door running in the event of damage to the door. The slat height is extended either 3’ or 6’ taller than required, with these additional slats remaining under the hood. In the event of damage to the lower part of the curtain, the bottom bar will break away allowing the damaged slats to be removed. The extended part will then “move down” to the exposed area of the curtain.
The Alpine Advantage and Benefit
- Alpine Speed-Tite Doors are designed for easy operation and are trouble free with minimal maintenance required.
- With over 42 years in business, Alpine doors have been proven reliable for use on thousands of installations in commercial and business locations. Alpine’s quality and workmanship is well known throughout the door industry. Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction.
- Made-to-order manufacturing process. Alpine builds your product to the exact size, specifications and requirements.
- All of our products are constructed to have a rigid and compact design which provides for a more structural grade product while reducing overhead space and obstruction.
- Alpine builds trust by providing our products with a one year warranty on material and workmanship. As we also offer an optional five-year prorated warranties.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered firm which ensures that our products are built with strict quality control you can count on.
- Rolling service doors as manufactured by Alpine Overhead Doors, Inc.
- Opening preparation, miscellaneous or structural metal work, access doors, finish or field painting, field electrical wiring, wire, conduit, fuses and disconnect switches are in the Scope of Work of other divisions or trades.
Alpine Overhead Speed-Tite™ high performance, high speed roll up doors provide protection against the elements with cycle speeds of 24” open/12” close. This model door includes a lintel brush seal and 1.5” brush seals on the guides which prevents the infiltration of rain, snow, and ice through the header and guide system. Custom designed wind load specifications for metal doors are also available as required.
Alpine’s coiling doors have curtains that consist of 2.75″ flat slats. They are galvanized roll formed, in gauges from 22 , 20, 18, & 14 ga. with an option for stainless steel. These rolling doors shall be motor operated only, with optional motor covers with a finish to match the curtain, hood, and/or guides. All operators can be adapted to specific conditions for rolling doors.
2 3/4″ Slat