- Rolling counter shutters accent and enhance building decor
- Request a shutter quote on Quality doors
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Counter shutters fit new and existing openings up to 86 sq.ft.
- Labels : UL 1 ½ hour or ¾ hour
- Fire doors customized to fit your wall thickness
- Split Frame Doors are ideal for cafeterias, health care facilities, schools & universities, concession stand window, concession stand door, etc.
Breakthrough Design for Easy Installation!
Alpine’s UL Classified Integral Frame® Shutter and roll up door is manufactured and designed at the factory for a seamless, custom appearance without requiring assembly in the field. This counter shutter, roll up door features our special Split Frame® door design for quick installation into new walls or existing openings with a finished frame edge. Built-in mounted units wrap around the wall and are installed while the wall is being constructed. Split Frame door units are set into finished walls. With this borrowed light frame, no costly, time-consuming finishing with sheet rock, masonry or carpentry is needed. The borrowed split frame is available face of wall ( Maximum width 10′ 2″ and maximum height 5′ 0″ or Maximum 51 Sq. Ft.) and between Jamb ( Maximum width 10′ 10″ and height 6′ 4″ or Maximum 86 Sq. Ft.).
Finishes include stainless steel or powder-coated to match any design scheme.
- Roll up door is fully assembled prior to pick-up or delivery to the project site. Ready for placement into the wall opening.
- A custom looking finished product with high quality design.
Fire Protection, Integral Shutter, Counter Shutter, Cafeteria’s, Educational and Healthcare Facilities, Concession Stand Window, Concession Stand Door, Frame Doors.
Frame Doors have Bottom Bars that can be Galvanized, Stainless Steel, Hot Rolled Steel, Powder Coated, Weather Strip, Pneumatic Edge, Electric Edge, Wireless Edge, Double Angle, Tubular, Slide Lock.
Bracket Plates for the Borrowed Light Frame can be Hot Rolled A36, Stainless Steel, Galvanized, Powder Coated, Oscillating Governor, Fire Drop Charge, Charge Wheel, Motor Prep., Chain Gearing, Square Bracket.
The Assembly for the Concession Stand Window and Borrowed Split Frame can be Hot Rolled A36, Galvanized, Stainless Steel, Torsion Spring, Kicker, Life Cycle 40 to 400M, Welded Tabs, Taped Holes, Lock Shaft Collar, Keyed, Bolted.
Curtains for the Concession Stand Door can be Galvanized, Stainless Steel, Galvalume, Prime Painted Galvanized, Powder Coated, Stamped Endlock, Cast Endlocks.
Roll Up Door Guide Material can be Hot Rolled A36, Stainless Steel, Galvanized Steel, Powder Coated.
Frame Doors hoods/covers can be Galvanized, Stainless Steel, Prime Painted, Powder Coated, Back Fascia, Tension Cover, Operator Cover, Square, Side End Cap, Motor Cover, F.O.C. Cover.
OPERATION OF DOOR
Borrowed Light Frame and Borrowed Split Frame can be Push-up, Motor, Hand Crank, Redi-Midget, Redi-Release.