Quality Rolling Steel Doors
Redi-Storm® IMB - Insulated Storm Rated Doors
- Insulated hurricane protection device with an R-value of 8.01
- Approved by Dade County Florida and Florida Building Commission to withstand 187 mph winds
- Torsion counterbalance assembly
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. reviewed for consumer confidence
Alpine’s Redi-Storm® IMB Doors are highly used where there is a high level of storms and gusty wind conditions. Ideal for storm shelters, schools, office buildings, emergency call centers, police stations, post offices or anywhere that may be subject to hurricanes, or tornadoes. These doors protect both people and property from injury due to flying debris.
- Insulated front slat has been missile tested to ensure safety against flying debris
- Design pressure of +60 psf & -60 psf, 1.5 Safety factor, 90+/- psf
- All operating systems can be adapted to specific conditions such as; inclement weather, corrosive atmospheres, etc.
- Air infiltration – manufactured to meet 2015. IECC®, ASHRAE®90.1 and California’s Title 24, tested independently to meet 0.3 CFM/FT
- Weather seals consist of a neoprene hood baffle, vinyl guide weather stripping and vinyl astragal on the bottom bar, with an option for 1½” perimeter brush seals
The Alpine Advantage and Benefit
- Alpine Wind-Tite Doors are designed for easy operation and are trouble free with minimal maintenance required.
- After 50 years in business, Alpine doors have been proven reliable for use on thousands of installations in Commercial and Business locations. Alpine’s quality and workmanship is well known throughout the door industry. Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction.
- Made-to-Order manufacturing process. Alpine builds your product to the exact size, specifications and requirements.
- All of our products are constructed to have a rigid and compact design which provides for a more structural grade product while reducing overhead space and obstruction.
- Alpine builds trust by providing this product with a two year warranty on material and workmanship. As we also offer an optional five-year prorated warranties.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered firm which ensures that our products are built with strict quality control you can count on.
- Redi-Storm® IMB door must be mounted to steel or masonry
- Rolling service doors as manufactured by Alpine Overhead Doors, Inc. are durable, sturdy and economical to install and maintain.
- Opening preparation, miscellaneous or structural metal work, access doors, finish or field painting, field electrical wiring, wire, conduit, fuses and disconnect switches are in the scope of work of other divisions or trades
The Redi-Storm® IMB metal storm shutters have many of the same features as the Redi-Storm® hurricane doors with the addition of curtain insulation. Alpine’s Redi-Storm® IMB roll down doors are approved by Dade County, Florida to withstand 187 mph winds. The Redi-Storm® IMB is not only ideal for standard protection against theft and vandalism, but it is also designed to withstand pressures of +/- 60 psf.
Redi-Storm® IMB insulated rolling door curtains are metal on metal insulated slats with 7/8″ thick insulation. Insulated roll up shutters can be push-up, hand-crank, hand-chain or motor operated. All operators can be adapted to specific conditions. Locking units can be provided depending on the type of door operation and insulated shutter.
The Redi-Storm® IMB insulated rolling door and insulated shutter is engineered and tested to meet or exceed industry standards.
2 3/4″ Insulated Slat