Quality Rolling Steel Doors
Redi-Storm® - Rolling High Impact Hurricane Doors
- Alpine Redi-Storm® hurricane doors protection device
- Approved by Dade County, Florida to withstand 187 mph winds
- Torsion counterbalance assembly
- Available in stainless steel
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. reviewed for consumer confidence
Alpine’s Redi-Storm® Doors are widely used where there is a high level of storms, gusty wind conditions. Ideal for storm shelters, schools, office buildings, emergency call centers, police stations, post offices or anywhere that may be subject to intense storms. These doors protect both people and property from injury due to flying debris.
- Slat has been missile tested to ensure safety against flying debris
- Design pressure of +60 psf & -60 psf, 1.5 Safety factor, 90+/- psf
- All operating systems can be adapted to specific conditions such as; inclement weather, corrosive atmospheres, etc.
- Air infiltration – manufactured to meet 2015. IECC®, ASHRAE®90.1 and California’s Title 24, tested independently to meet 0.3 CFM/FT
- Weather seals consist of a neoprene hood baffle, vinyl guide weather stripping and vinyl astragal on the bottom bar, with an option for
- 1½” perimeter brush seals
The Alpine Advantage and Benefit
- Alpine’s Redi-Storm® Doors are designed for easy operation and are trouble free with minimal maintenance required.
- After 50 years in business, Alpine doors have been proven reliable for use on thousands of installations in Commercial and Business locations. Alpine’s quality and workmanship is well known throughout the door industry. Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction.
- Made-to-Order manufacturing process. Alpine builds your product to the exact size, specifications and requirements.
- All of our products are constructed to have a rigid and compact design which provides for a more structural grade product while reducing overhead space and obstruction.
- Alpine builds trust by providing our products with a one year warranty on material and workmanship. As we also offer an optional five-year prorated warranties.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered firm which ensures that our products are built with strict quality control you can count on.
- Redi-Storm® door must be mounted to steel or masonry
- Rolling service doors as manufactured by Alpine Overhead Doors, Inc. are durable, sturdy and economical to install and maintain.
- Opening preparation, miscellaneous or structural metal work, access doors, finish or field painting, field electrical wiring, wire, conduit, fuses and disconnect switches are in the scope of work of other divisions or trades
Based on nearly 30 years of windload design experience, Alpine’s Redi-Storm® high stress and high impact doors are approved by Dade County, Florida to withstand 187 mph winds. The Redi-Storm® hurricane doors are not only ideal for standard protection against theft and vandalism, but they are also designed to withstand pressures of +/- 60 psf. Redi-Storm® high impact doors and hurricane protection doors are engineered and tested to meet or exceed industry standards.
Redi-Storm® hurricane protections doors curtains are available in a standard 2 3/4″ flat slat design, and are upgradeable to Insul-Sound® or Insul-Vapor®. Impact coiling doors can be push-up, hand-crank, hand-chain or motor operated. All operators can be adapted to specific conditions for your impact fire doors and impact rolling doors.Slide locks on bottom bar for these impact coiling doors. No additional hurricane protection doors are needed with our hurricane doors!
2 3/4″ Flat Slat