Quality Rolling Steel Doors
Insul-Sound® - Sound Resistant Doors
- Specially constructed industrial doors for sound insulation
- Made with hard, weather resistant plastic backing R-Value of 8.0
- For use in sound stages and recording studios
- STC of 30
- Internal hood baffle prevents weather infiltration through header
- Available for custom windload designs
- Torsion spring counterbalance assembly
Alpine Insul-Sound® roller shutters are ideal for use in areas where a moderate level of sound protection is required. Warehouse facilities, storage buildings, music recording studios, television studios, and theaters are just a few applications
- With well chosen components and materials it is possible to accomplish a fully thermo broken barrier –
This is possible with the HIGH PERFORMANCE ALPINE INSUL-SOUND®.
- It is both thermo broken as well as a sound barrier that will provide full sound protection.
- This feature is well suited for places that require minimal outside noise interference.
The Alpine Advantage and Benefit
- Alpine Insul-Sound® Doors are designed for easy operation and are trouble free with minimal maintenance required.
- Alpine doors have been proven for use on thousands of installations for Commercial and Business locations.
- Alpine’s quality and workmanship are proven throughout the door industry.
- Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction.
Alpine introduces sound resistant doors, Insul-Sound® a sound absorbent, noise reducer, and sound barrier roller shutters. These sound resistant doors and high speed doors have new slats that provide for a full thermal break between the inside and outside of the slat. The back of these industrial doors is made of hard, weather resistant PVC. The inside of these sound resistant shutters provide a full sound barrier for thermal protection. The front slat is available in 22, 20, and 18 gauge steel or B.S. Aluminum with a variety of finishes.
Alpine’s patented Insul-Sound® roller shutters design allows for the manufacturing of coiling sound resistant doors that are unmatched in the industry.
Alpine Insul-Sound® sound resistant doors and curtains consist of 2 3/4″ flat slats, snap on roll formed from galvanized, optional stainless steel, or aluminum in gauges from 22 gauge to 18 gauge with a noise reduction, sound barrier snap on PVC and insulated core backing. Industrial doors can be push-up, hand-crank, hand-chain or motor operated. All of the operators can be adapted to specific conditions for these high speed doors and folding doors. Locking units can be provided depending on the type of door operation.
IPB-S Insulated Snap on Slat