Quality Rolling Steel Doors
IMB-V9 - High Performing Insulated Overhead Door
- Insulated overhead door with metal backing
- Increased thermal protection, fully weatherstripped
- Designed for use in high-stress environments
- R-Value of 9.0
- 15/16” thick polystyrene
The IMB-V9 high performing insulated overhead door is used for warehouses, loading docks, parking garages, aircraft hangars, fire houses, truck terminals, police stations, correctional facilities, manufacturing and retail applications among others where increased durability and safety are required.
- 2.75” insulated flat 15/16” thick slats available in various front/back slat gauge combinations
- Polystyrene insulation with an option for foamed in place CFC and HCFC free polyurethane insulation. R-Value = 9.0.
- Air infiltration – manufactured to meet 2015 IECC®, ASHRAE®90.1 and California’s Title 24, tested independently to meet 0.3 CFM/FT
- Doors can be hand chain or motor operated. All operators can be adapted to specific conditions.
- Standard as galvanized with Stainless Steel, B.S. Aluminum and ExoShield™ powder coating as an optional finish
- Heavy duty curtain design with a minimum of 20 ga front slat and 20 ga back slat, with option to upgrade to 18 or 16 ga
- Can be installed on the interior, exterior, face of wall or between jambs
The Alpine Advantage and Benefit
- Alpine’s Insulated Metal Back IMB-V9 Doors are designed for easy operation and are trouble free with minimal maintenance required.
- With over 50 years in business, Alpine doors have been proven reliable for use on thousands of installations in Commercial and Business locations. Alpine’s quality and workmanship is well known throughout the door industry. Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction.
- Made-to-order manufacturing process. Alpine builds your product to the exact size, specifications and requirements.
- All of our products are constructed to have a rigid and compact design which provides for a more structural grade product while reducing overhead space and obstruction.
- Alpine builds trust by providing this product with a two year warranty on material and workmanship. As we also offer an optional five-year prorated warranties.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered firm which ensures that our products are built with strict quality control you can count on.
- Rolling service doors as manufactured by Alpine Overhead Doors, Inc.
- Opening preparation, miscellaneous or structural metal work, access doors, finish or field painting, field electrical wiring, wire, conduit, fuses and disconnect switches are in the Scope of Work of other divisions or trades.
In response to these times of rising energy costs, Alpine has designed and built an insulated overhead door that provides better protection against the elements. To help businesses cut down on energy costs, Alpine offers our IMB insulated door design.The model IMB-V9® insulated roll down door is designed specifically to provide energy efficiency, utilizing a heat resistant polystyrene insulation or CFC-Free Foamed-in-Place Polyurethane with a low thermal transmittance factor.
The metal on metal insulated slat of this rolling overhead door has polystyrene insulation, or CFC-Free Foamed-in-Place Polyurethane that is a minimum of 15/16″ thick. Slats are available in the following gauge combinations 20/20, 18/18, and 16/16
2 3/4″ Insulated Slat