Quality Rolling Steel Doors
Dockport 6 - Heavy Duty Marine Doors
- Heavy duty 6″ curved metal slats
- Up to 75 feet wide and 90 feet tall, or larger
- Our strongest door available, designed for the most demanding applications and environments
Dockport 6 heavy duty rolling doors are ideal for use in factories, parking garages, harsh environments, airports, loading docks, industrial and commercial buildings, security/impact areas, high traffic areas, shipping and ocean container loading and unloading areas.
- Alpine Dock Port 6” curved 16ga galvanized roll formed contoured interlocking slats are strong durable and meets your requirements anywhere you need extreme security
- Doors can be manually pushed up, hand-crank, hand-chain or motor operated.
- All operators can be adapted to specific conditions.
- Slide lock or pin locking mechanisms can be provided depending on the type of door operation.
The Alpine Advantage and Benefit
- Alpine Dock Port 6” curved slat doors are recommended for security against
- theft and other applications where security, strength and high quality are essential.
- No matter how large or small the job or how unusual the application, Alpine has a service door that meets your individual specifications.
- Doors are available in different materials including, stainless steel.
- Alpine’s quality and workmanship are proven throughout the door industry.
- Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction.
Locations of our Dockport Doors Include:
- Brooklyn Army Terminal, NYC Dept. – Pier Shed #2, Brooklyn, New York 242 doors
- Marine & Aviation – Mitsul Lines, Brooklyn, New York 75 doors
- Port of New York Authority – Piers 9A & 9B, Brooklyn, New York 74 doors
- US Lines – Piers 59, 60, 61 & 62, New York City 233 doors
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts – Pier 3, Boston, Massachusetts 11 doors
- City of Philadelphia – Municipal Piers 9, 38, 40 & 42 22 doors
- Port of Miami – Transit Shed #1, Miami, Florida 30 doors
- Tioga Marine Terminal – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 32 doors
- Container Terminal – Berth #80 & #82, Port Elizabeth, New Jersey 8 doors
- Universal Maritime Service Corp. – Transit Shed, Port Newark, NJ 11 doors
- Consolidated Passenger Ship Terminal – Pier 88, N.R., NYC 5 doors
- Alpine rolling steel doors are durable, sturdy and economical to install and maintain
- Opening preparation, miscellaneous or structural metal work, access doors, finish or field painting, field electrical wiring, wire, conduit, fuses and disconnect switches are in the Scope of Work of other divisions or trades.
HEAVY DUTY DOORS CONSTRUCTION DESIGN (ISO 9001: 2015 Registered Company). These coiling doors and rolling steel doors are ideal for use in factories, parking garages, harsh environments, airports, rolling loading docks, ferry loading dock doors, and helicopter hanger doors. These heavy duty doors are also ideal for industrial and commercial buildings, security/impact areas, high traffic areas, shipping and ocean container loading and unloading areas, airport hangars, prisons, military bases and roll up pier doors and service dock doors.
The Alpine coiling Dock Port 6″ rolling steel doors, curved slat, pier doors are strong and come in contoured interlocking slat designs. Dock port doors can be hand-chain or motor operated. All of the service dock doors and rolling steel doors have operators that can be adapted to specific conditions. Slide lock or pin locking mechanisms can be provided depending on the type of roll up door operation. All heavy duty doors, service dock doors are durable, sturdy and economical to install and maintain. These heavy duty doors have specially designed coiling 6″ curved slats. These roll up coiling door slats are very durable. This titan of service dock doors is the largest and strongest loading dock door available.
These dock port coiling doors are massive in size and are great for your largest helicopter hangar door openings. They can be constructed 75 feet wide and 90 feet tall (for larger sizes consult Alpine Engineering team). The roll up coiling 6″ curved slats can withstand heavy loading dock impacts. These heavy duty doors can be equipped with a variety of roll up options. They are great as ferry loading dock doors and helicopter hangar doors because of their rugged construction. These dock port doors are constructed from 6″ tall curved slats that are made of 13 gauge, 14 gauge, and light as 18 gauge steel so they can take the impact of your ferry loading dock doors and helicopter hangar doors. See Alpine’s drawings for the heavy duty doors guide configurations and more.
Other Uses – Extreme width or height openings, heavy duty doors for ferry loading dock doors, port doors and helicopter hangar doors, extreme wind load environments, rolling steel doors that must be operated during significant wind conditions and offshore ship yards.