Quality Rolling Steel Doors
Wind-Tite® - Warehouse Door
- This warehouse door is available for custom wind load designs
- Internal hood baffle prevents weather infiltration through the header
- Our bay doors have torsion spring counterbalance assembly
- Wind-Tite® loading dock overhead doors include full perimeter weather stripping
- Ideal for specialty projects requiring doors up to and exceeding 60’0” in width
Alpine’s Wind-Tite® warehouse door is used for store fronts, loading docks, warehouses, shipping and receiving platforms, aircraft hangars, military platforms and specialty applications.
- 2.75” flat slats available in 22ga minimum with options for 20, 18 or 16, gauges.
- Strong and effective against high wind loads. Consult factory for capacity.
- Doors can be manual push up, hand crank, hand chain or motor operated. All operators can be adapted to specific conditions.
- Ideal for specialty projects requiring doors up to and exceeding 60’0” in width.
- Provides protection against high wind, water penetration and other inclement weather conditions.
- Can be installed on the interior, exterior, face of wall or between jambs.
The Alpine Advantage and Benefit
- Alpine Wind-Tite® Loading dock overhead doors are designed for easy operation and are trouble free with minimal maintenance required.
- After 42 years in business, Alpine doors have been proven reliable for use on thousands of installations in Commercial and Business locations. Alpine’s quality and workmanship is well known throughout the door industry. Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction.
- Made-to-Order manufacturing process. Alpine builds warehouse doors to the exact size, specifications and requirements.
- All of our products are constructed to have a rigid and compact design which provides for a more structural grade product while reducing overhead space and obstruction.
- Alpine builds trust by providing our products with a one-year warranty on material and workmanship. As we also offer an optional five-year prorated warranty.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered firm which ensures that our warehouse doors are built with strict quality control you can count on.
- Bay doors as manufactured by Alpine Overhead Doors, Inc. are durable, sturdy and economical to install and maintain.
- Opening preparation, miscellaneous or structural metal work, access doors, finish or field painting, field electrical wiring, wire, conduit, fuses and disconnect switches are in the scope of work of other divisions or trades
Alpine’s Wind-Tite® warehouse bay doors are fully weather sealed, providing protection against the harshest weather conditions. The warehouse door internal hood baffle prevents the infiltration of rain, snow, and ice through the header. Custom designed windload specifications for loading dock overhead doors are also available as required. Click here to see our full line of warehouse doors.
Alpine’s loading dock overhead doors curtains consist of 2 3/4″ flat slats. They are roll formed from galvanized, optional stainless steel, or aluminum in gauges from 22 ga. to 14 ga. These bay doors can be push-up, hand-crank, hand-chain or motor operated, with optional stainless steel motor covers All operators can be adapted to specific conditions for bay doors. Locking units can be provided depending on the type of coiling doors operation. A variety of material including stainless steel and motor operators are available for your loading dock overhead door.
2 3/4″ Flat Slat