Quality Rolling Steel Doors
Super-Imposed - Double Door Frame
One Solid Slat or Insulated Curtain & One Grille Or Vision Curtain
- This double door frame is a unique blend of rolling door and rolling grille to give you a superior versatile roll up gate
- Double door frame is ideal for dual-closures in driveway openings of industrial plants, bus depots, warehouses, and factories
- Loading dock door provides excellent security against theft and vandalism for all seasons. Your view through these security grilles will ensure you see everything
- Loading dock rolling door available in a variety of materials and sizes
Alpine Overhead Doors’ Super-Imposed™ double doors are used for loading docks, warehouse storage facilities, transit maintenance garages, train car repair shops, welding shops, bus garages, manufacturing facilities, military installations or anywhere that requires ventilation while maintaining security and climate control with one system.
- Alpine Super-Imposed™ Doors provide a unique way to have the best of both worlds with only one installation.
- This is a double door which consists of a solid or insulated rolling steel door and a rolling grille door (or Steel-Vision® Door) made-up of dual guides and dual coils, one door superimposed over the other door, mounted and fixed to a common bracket.
- This is especially desirable for dual closures in driveway openings of industrial plants, warehouses and factories.
- The Super-Imposed™ System provides double day and night protection and security.
- Grille or Vision curtain allows fumes to escape the work area during business hours.
- In climate controlled environments the solid curtain helps maintain desired temperature.
- Installing double insulated curtains can provide an approximate STC rating of 32.
- The double curtain/motor combination eliminates the need for additional openings needed to achieve the desired effects described here.
- During the working day, when protection from vandalism is required but light, vision and ventilation is essential, the grille is rolled down while the door remains in its upward position. When the plant is closed the grille door and the steel door are both rolled down for complete security and protection.
The Alpine Advantage and Benefit
- Alpine’s Super-Imposed™ double doors are designed for easy operation and are trouble free with minimal maintenance required.
- After 42 years in business, Alpine doors have been proven reliable for use on thousands of installations in Commercial and Business locations. Alpine’s quality and workmanship is well known throughout the door industry. Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction.
- Made-to-Order manufacturing process. Alpine builds your product to the exact size, specifications and requirements.
- All of our products are constructed to have a rigid and compact design which provides for a more structural grade product while reducing overhead space and obstruction.
- Alpine builds trust by providing our products with a one-year warranty on material and workmanship. As we also offer an optional five-year prorated warranty.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered firm which ensures that our products are built with strict quality control you can count on.
- Alpine rolling steel doors are durable, sturdy and economical to install and maintain.
- Opening preparation, miscellaneous or structural metal work, access doors, finish or field painting, field electrical wiring, wire, conduit, fuses and disconnect switches are in the Scope of Work of other divisions or trades.
Alpine’s Super-Imposed™ loading dock door provides a unique dual-closure solution with one easy installation. It is a loading dock rolling door and rolling grille with dual guides and coils where one is superimposed over the other and then fixed on a common bracket. The Super-Imposed™ closure provides security for all seasons.
Super-Imposed™ double door frame and security door curtains are available in custom curtain combination options. Alpine’s Super-Imposed™ security grille can be push-up, hand-crank, hand-chain or motor operated. All operators for the loading dock door can be adapted to specific conditions. Locking units can be provided depending on the type of loading dock rolling door operation.
Alpine’s Super-Imposed™ security door is a great loading dock door, warehouse door, storage facility door, military door and other applications. This double door frame is especially desirable for dual closures in driveway openings of industrial plants, warehouses, factories and loading dock door. During the working day when protection from vandalism is required but light, vision and ventilation is essential, the double door frame is rolled down while the security door remains in an upward position. When the business, plant or factory is closed for the evening, the loading dock rolling door and the steel door are both rolled down for complete security and protection. We will help you choose the right security grilles and roll up gate to meet your needs.
Alpine’s winning team of employees work diligently with the customers beyond the sale of your security gates and security grilles. We show our customers that their satisfaction with the loading dock door is our top priority. Alpine’s double door frame quality and workmanship with this loading dock rolling door is proven throughout the door industry. Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction.
Call Alpine today to learn more about this double door frame and loading dock door!
IMB-V7 Insulated Slat