Quality Rolling Steel Doors
Industrial-Grille™ - Security Grille
- Alpine’s rolling security grilles provide security with an open appearance
- Coiling grille curtains are made of solid 5/16″ hot dipped galvanized steel rods with vertical aluminum links.
- Overhead coiling grilles are built in accordance with the requirements specified by Underwriter’s Laboratories Inc.
Alpine’s Industrial-Grille™ overhead coiling grilles are ideal for store fronts, malls, display cases, office windows and shopping centers. Alpine’s rolling security grilles are also used to protect both glass window openings and service window openings.
- Alpine’s overhead coiling grille is designed for easy operation. Also, they are trouble free with minimal maintenance.
- The Alpine Industrial-Grille™ offers security and protection as well as the ability to see inside when closed.
- Horizontal 5/16” solid galvanized rods with PVC spacers provide security while allowing consumers to view your products.
- Can be mounted on either the exterior or interior.
The Alpine Advantage and Benefit
- Alpine Overhead Doors’ Industrial-Grille™ rolling security grille is designed for easy operation and are trouble free with minimal maintenance required.
- After 42 years in business, Alpine products have been proven reliable for use on thousands of installations in both Commercial and Business locations.
- Both Alpine’s quality and workmanship are well known throughout the door industry. Our hands-on approach to every job ensures customer satisfaction.
- Made-to-Order manufacturing process. Alpine builds your product to the exact size, specifications and requirements.
- All of our products are constructed to have a rigid and compact design, which provides for a more structural grade product while reducing overhead space and obstruction.
- Alpine builds trust by providing our products with a one-year warranty on material and workmanship. Additionally, we offer an optional five-year prorated warranty.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered firm which ensures that our products are built with strict quality control you can count on.
- Overhead coiling grilles as manufactured by Alpine Overhead Doors, Inc are durable, sturdy and economical to install and maintain.
- Opening preparation, miscellaneous or structural metal work, access doors, finish or field painting, field electrical wiring, wire, conduit, fuses and disconnect switches are in the Scope of Work of other divisions or trademarks.
Alpine’s Industrial-Grille™ rolling security grilles are designed for protection and easy roll-up operation. The superior construction and quality materials used by Alpine guarantee a long life with limited maintenance. Our trouble-free coiling grilles are built to order, with this intention to fit your opening size. Alpine’s overhead coiling grilles have been proven for use on thousands of installations where coiling grilles and high cycle grilles are required for both business and industry.
Overhead coiling grille curtains consists of solid 5/16″ hot-dipped galvanized steel rods covered with PVC sleeves connected with vertical aluminum links. The coiling grille can have either the standard 6″ brick pattern or an optional 6″ or 9″ straight pattern. Rolling security grilles can be either manually or motor operated and utilize structural angle guides. Either a 24 gauge galvanized or paint-primed hood is available. To take up less space inside, the security grilles roll up to store in an overhead coil. Locking choices on the overhead coiling grille includes either a Hasp-pin type for use with padlocks, optional LOC-TITE, or slide bolts.
9″ Straight Curtain